Personal Trainers' 12 secrets of Successful Exercise
1. In the land of the gym machines, technique is king
Incorrect technique risk causing injury and is often pointless: your body wonâ€™t reap any benefits.
2. Learn to do things properly, and then slow down
The body adapts to movement patterns, so the more you do it, the better youâ€™re going to get.
3. Fitness classes can be great â€“ but tread with caution
4. If you are a newbie, it is easy to get things wrong
5. Women, lifting weights wonâ€™t turn you into Hulk Hogan
Lifting weights will help you to stay strong and active into old age, and can reduce your likelihood of having back pain or bone fractures in later life.
6. Find your real motivation
7. Be realistic about what exercise alone can achieve
8. The odd jog isnâ€™t enough
Just having a little stroll around the park isnâ€™t going to help. The NHS advises adults aged 19 to 64 to do 150 minutes of moderate activity a week, in addition to twice-weekly strength exercises, to stay healthy.
9. Push yourself.
10. You donâ€™t need fancy gear or boutique-gym membership
11. Donâ€™t do the same thing week-in, week-out
12.Go at your own pace, and donâ€™t be afraid
Click the link to read more - https://buff.ly/2Z3GAxG
I am your contact