Planning to go Vegan? Few things you must know before..luxembourgPosted on 01 January 2040 by Luxembourg Expats
- You will need B12 Supplements: As it naturally occurs in only animal foods like milk or eggs.
- Extra Iron: The iron in plant food is not as easily absorbed when compared to that of meat.
- Find new protein sources: Include lentils, soy, beans and quinoa in your daily diet.
- Try to use natural products: Choose natural soy foods like tofu, edamame and miso and avoid processed foods.
- Read the ingredients carefully while purchasing food items.
- Never try to change all at once. Slowly inculcate the change in food that will help to maintain the balance.
I am your contact