Join British nature writer Hannah Bourne-Taylor, author of Fledgling, for a week of workshops, nature walks, and private writing time in Mützenich, Germany, about an hour from Luxembourg. This retreat is perfect for anyone who is interested in writing about the wonders of the natural world, whether you have decades of experience or you’re just getting started. Over the course of five days, Hannah will run workshops on different aspects of nature writing and memoir, helping participants connect with the idyllic surroundings of the German countryside.
The retreat will take place in Mützenich, a small village in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, close to the UNESCO city of Luxembourg, the medieval town of Kronenburg, and the mountains and crater lakes of the Eifel region. The retreat house is surrounded by fields, forests and plenty of walking trails, where you can spot deer, foxes, martens, hares, lynxes, racoons, birds of prey, herons, and black storks.
Shared room with private ensuite bathroom: €990
Private room with private ensuite bathroom: €1,490
- Accommodation for seven days and six nights.
- Access and use of all shared spaces on the retreat property.
- Plant-based meals, including six breakfasts, five lunches and five dinners.
- Fresh fruit and snacks available throughout the day.
- Coffee and tea.
- Five group writing workshops with Hannah Bourne-Taylor, each one focusing on a different part of the writing process.
- 1 private writing tutorial with Hannah Bourne-Taylor
- Nature walks in local area.
For more information and to book, visit this site: bookretreats.com/7-day-nature-writing-retreat-with-hannah-bourne-taylor-germany
I am your contact
Elizabeth Claire Alberts